- My latest blog for The Backbencher
- I’m now blogging for thebackbencher.com
- A law unto itself: NUS commissioned investigation concludes ‘no-platform’ is illegal. They see ‘no reason’ to change policy
- Why I’m supporting ‘The Trouble with the F-Word’ documentary
- Did a woman from my community just get urine poured over her face?
Terry on Female fed up with feminism is… borabosna on Why I’m supporting… femalefedupwithfemin… on A law unto itself: NUS commiss… King of my blog on A law unto itself: NUS commiss… VR Kaine on Why I’m supporting…
Tag Archives: twitter
So a lot of people on Twitter have been asking me why I haven’t done a blog in over a year – well it’s partly because I’ve been super busy (I can just about manage 140 characters a day sometimes) … Continue reading
Please Note: I encourage you to read the relevant Twitter conversations and make up your own mind. Please do not hassle any of the people I discuss here. It has taken me over a month to write this blog. It … Continue reading
Dear Twitter, I would first like to make it clear that I do not wish to silence anyone or deprive them of their rights. I fully believe that men and women deserve equal rights – I just don’t feel that … Continue reading
I have to hand it to the feminists – they certainly are making things happen. Web giants such as Facebook and Twitter are (or will be very shortly by the looks of it) changing their policies, in the UK government … Continue reading
Please follow me – I’m femalefedupwithf. Also, please let me know your twitter usernames so I can follow you all! I’m working on a new article, which should hopefully be up tomorrow or Tuesday.