I am a very proud non feminist female who has decided that it’s time to deal with the frenzy that is now going on in the media about how society is riddled with so-called ‘sexism’. I believe that things are much more complicated than that, and that the manner in which feminism is hijacking important issues is stopping us from having a mature and rational debate about many things.
- My latest blog for The Backbencher
- I’m now blogging for thebackbencher.com
- A law unto itself: NUS commissioned investigation concludes ‘no-platform’ is illegal. They see ‘no reason’ to change policy
- Why I’m supporting ‘The Trouble with the F-Word’ documentary
- Did a woman from my community just get urine poured over her face?
Terry on Female fed up with feminism is… borabosna on Why I’m supporting… femalefedupwithfemin… on A law unto itself: NUS commiss… King of my blog on A law unto itself: NUS commiss… VR Kaine on Why I’m supporting…